Thursday, January 19, 2006

紫微斗数

What's that? Well if you know Chinese you'll know what it means. If you don't..it's one of those ancient Chinese astrological fate prediction algorithm.
Myth or superstition or total bullshit? i took a course last weekend to find out. Yes, 2 days course.
Why did I go - someone I trusted referred me.
I wasn't disappointed. the teacher put it in a way that is very easy to comprehend, with the right objective - to help us in discovering our life's purpose.
I can tell you there is more sense and logic in this compared to politics.. or let me rephrase - politics make sense after you understand this stuff.
One of the best course I've attended. If you trust me and want to find out more, talk to me.

2 comments:

Confabber said...

You make it sound very interesting. I am all ears... will catch you soon on this..

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.vitamin-get-rid-stretch-marks.info affects of high and low blood pressure